Rules & Scoring
Reporting Results and Cancellations
- As soon as the Event/Tournament is accepted between Players, the players have 1 hour to play.
- If neither Player reports a result within 1 hour it will be considered abandoned.
- Abandoned matches are not reported on a Player’s profile and the funds are returned to each Player’s account, please remember the handling fee will be deducted.
- Should we find that a Player is abandoning events/tournaments on a regular basis the players account will be blocked.
- Once a match is abandoned, it can no longer be played. Both Player’s can challenge each other again, but they must do so under a new event/tournament.
- When a player in a head to head match reports the score, the opponent must confirm or counter the results within 30 minutes or the initial reported score will automatically be confirmed. This is to prevent sore losers from not reporting their score.
General Site Rules
Players are full responsible for understanding and compliance with all rules of 2daMaxCLub. All of these rules apply to ALL 2daMaxCLub events and tournaments.
Only those rules agreed upon in the 2daMaxClub event/tournament lobby will be rules used in the games. Any other rules added into the competition are not enforceable.
We do not allow players to compete against one another in custom games with custom rosters and custom players. If you are found to have changed a roster to give yourself a competitive advantage, you will automatically forfeit that game. Any changing of rosters or players to custom settings may result in an automatic forfeit and potentially a ban from 2daMaxClub.
Lag. We understand that some Players don’t have the best internet connection and LAG may be a factor in some matches. If both Players are able to play the game, then the game will have to be played. We have no way of knowing how bad the lag may be in your game, so we encourage Players to compete in matches with very little lag. If a Player is found to be intentionally lagging or unplugging their internet connection to give themselves a competitive advantage, that Player will automatically lose that game and potentially be banned from 2daMaxClub.
Disputing a Match
We take match disputes very seriously and want to deliver the best possible experience for all of our Players.
If a Player claims that his / her opponent has broken a rule in a event/tournament, evidence is required or the dispute claim will most likely not be considered valid, contact us on disputes@2daMaxClub.com